Bucharest, Thu Nov 23 2017 -
Sat Nov 25 2017
(23 Nov 2017 9:00 AM - 25 Nov 2017 5:30 PM )
SCT Workshop with Rowena Davis
Contact: Rowena Davis
Come and learn SAVI in two workshops over three days from 23-25 November 2017 in Bucharest. The workshops are led by certified SAVI trainer, experienced organizational consultant and licensed Systems-Centered practitioner, Rowena Davis.
What will I learn?
Introductory Workshop on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 November
This is to learn the nuts and bolts of SAVI and can also be a refresher and deepen skills for those who’ve already attended SAVI.
• Explore through the SAVI lens why some conversations flow & others get stuck
• Discover ways to reduce 'noise' so more information gets heard & problems are solved more easily
• Try out new verbal behaviors to build our teams, groups, relationships & organizations
• Aim to have fun co-creating an exploratory, collaborative learning climate
SAVI in Meetings on Saturday 25 November
Develop your SAVI muscle focusing on participating in meetings effectively with role plays and opportunities to observe and shift stuck patterns. This third day can also be a refresher for those with previous SAVI training.
Who is this for?
• Entrepreneurs and leaders
• Trainers, therapists, coaches
• Anyone wanting to improve their communication skills
• Curious people
More details and information on fees and signup
Rowena Davis MSc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowena Davis is an organizational consultant working with public, private and not-for-profit organizations in the UK and internationally. Her work combines coaching individuals and teams; strategic marketing and planning; mapping systems; and running SCT and SAVI trainings in the US and Europe. She is a licensed Systems-Centered Training practitioner, a certified SAVI trainer and a member of the Systems-Centered Training and Research Institute Board. She holds an MSc in Change Agent Skills & Strategies (Distinction) from the University of Surrey, a Dott. in Sociologia from the University of Trento, Italy, and a BSc (Econ) from the London School of Economics. Rowena is based in London.