- Bi-annual newsletters
- Membership directory
- Access to the Members section of SCTRI website
- Peer Mentorship and Consultation
- Lower fees for the annual conference and training groups
- Free monthly drop-in study group on the phone
- Ten-minute free consultations with other members
- Monthly E-News
One must be an active member of the Systems-Centered Training and Research Institute to:
- Move the the Intermediate level of training
- Apply for a license to use the SCT trademark
- Participate in SCTRI Action Groups
- Be eligible for work exchange (WEX)
If you want to join SCTRI as a new member, please use our membership application form to apply for membership.
Membership Application & Renewal Form
If you are an existing SCTRI member & want to renew your membership you can now do so online and pay with paypal using the form below.
The membership year runs February 1 - January 31.
Introductory New Member Rate $125 Full-Time Student $50 Renewal $200
Membership is available to anyone who wants to join. Dues are "more if you can, less if not" depending on your resources. You are free to decide what is affordable for you.